The Kickstart Training Package (up to six months) is £450.00 per student.Read More
The Government’s Kickstart Scheme provides funding to employers to create job placements for 16- 24 year olds on Universal Credit.
Nescot’s Kickstart training programme is designed to fit around your Kickstart employee. It will plug skills gaps, develop confidence, encourage independence and provide the relevant skills and qualifications for future employment.
• Personalised training plan
• 1:1 coaching, career advice and setting goals
• Support with CV and interview preparations
• Basic skills development, such as attendance, timekeeping and teamwork
• English and maths qualifications
• Up to 3 accredited awards to recognise personal growth and engagement in learning
• Combination of on-line, blended and part time training
• Pathways into apprenticeships and Further Education
Who is the course suitable for?
This course is ideal for anyone on the Kickstart scheme.
You do not need to have any formal qualifications for this course.
The progression opportunities this course offers include qualifications/Certificates or Diplomas at Levels 1, 2 or 3, apprenticeships, full time education, employment or promotion
COURSE DELIVERY DETAILS
Bespoke delivery models to meet the needs of the applicants for up to six months. Once you have placed your order a member of our staff will contact you to arrange modules/training dates and to enrol your employee(s).
£450.00 per student - available to purchase from now until the end of March 2022.
Communication device, ideally a laptop or Smart phone.
Course Code: FC5305 20/21
Course Leader: Janice Davis
*Please note that no refunds will be given after a Kickstarter has started their training programme with Nescot should they drop out of the programme.